Event: Adventure Centre Public Climb
September 2018 Update! : Public Climb is back up for September and October! Please see below for a list of dates.
Thank you all for heading down to Boys’ Town previously!
September and October Public Climb Dates:
- 25 Sept Tuesday 6pm – 10pm
- 26 Sept Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
- 2 Oct Tuesday 6pm – 10pm
- 3 Oct Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
- 9 Oct Tuesday 6pm – 10pm
- 10 Oct Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
- 16 Oct Tuesday 6pm – 10pm
- 17 Oct Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
- 30 Oct Tuesday 6pm – 10pm
- 31 Oct Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
For those who have not signed up, please remember to complete a one-time registration here – this is compulsory for first timers.
Please also note that indemnity forms are required for first timers. For those under 21 years old, parent/guardian consent will be required. You can find more information available in the above registration link.
Here are a number of the things to take note:
- Entrance fee is a flat $12
- Please bring along your climbing certifications (Gym tags or SMF certs) for verification of belaying competency
- Unsafe belaying practice will be terminated immediately by duty staff of Boys’ Town Adventure Centre
- Both high wall and bouldering room are open
- There are permanent fix quickdraws at the first half of the intermediate and advanced wall. You will need 6-7 quickdraws for the second half of the walls
- Beginners wall will be for top-roping
- Rentals for ropes, quickdraws, shoes and harnesses are available but limited
All proceeds go to helping children and youth that Boys’ Town serves.
For further enquiries, please contact Zedong at email@example.com