Adopt a Tin 2020
Boys’ Town is launching a new campaign, ADOPT A TIN to raise funds to support our programmes and operations!
It is possible that you have given us blessings in the past when a boy or a staff approached you with a tin.
Boys’ Town has been using the tin to collect donations during our annual Flag Day all this while.
For the first time in many years, because of Covid-19, we will not be going out to do street collections this year.
Apart from doing a virtual Flag Day in the coming months, we are also embarking upon a new campaign to raise funds to support our operations and programmes.
There are 3 different tin designs to choose from,
specially painted by our staff.
Design 1: Family of Elephants
Design 2: Residential Youths
Design 3: Youth Outreach
- With a donation of $300, you will receive 1 tin as a momento of your support towards Boys’ Town.
- With a donation of $900, you will receive the full collection of 3 tins in appreciation of your generosity.
- Your name will be printed on the top of the tin and delivered within 4 weeks from receiving your donations.
Our Online Portal
- Payable to “Boys’ Town”
- Mail to:
Attn: Community Partnerships department
624 Upper Bukit Timah Road S678212
- Kindly indicate at the back of the cheque
1. ‘Adopt A Tin’
2. Your NRIC/FIN/UEN (if you require tax deduction)
3. Contact number
4. Preferred Tin Design
For enquiries, please contact our Community Partnerships department at
6690 5420 or email@example.com
If you have made a donation to the Adopt A Tin campaign without providing your details, kindly contact us.