I. Collection of Personal Data on the Boys’ Town Website
When your personal data is NOT collected
When your personal data IS collected
Your personal data is collected when you voluntarily provide that data:
(i). in our website, third party platforms, physical forms transmitted by post or email and/or by other means; and
(ii) consent to its use for a particular purpose prior to collection.
- when you wish to donate through our Donate Portal or for specific campaigns under our Publications and Events Portal
- when you wish to register under the Volunteer Portal.
- when you wish to sign up for events and/or the provision of our services through our Events Portal or other Portals set up from time to time for specific purposes.
- when you send a message through the Contact Form on our website.
By providing us with your personal data,
- you authorise Boys’ Town to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data only for the purpose for which consent has been given; and
- if making a donation, you authorise Boys’ Town to share your personal data with your designated payment portals (if any) for the purpose for which consent has been given for example, credit card companies, PayPal, Pay Now.
II. Links and Third-Party Websites
For your convenience and information, the Boys' Town website contains links to other websites and applications operated by third parties.
Boys’ Town is not responsible for the content nor the data protection policies and procedures of third- party websites and applications even though they are linked to our website. Boys’ Town expressly disclaims and excludes any liability arising from your use of these third-party websites and applications.
III. Protection and Security
To safeguard your personal data against unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction, damage or similar risks, all electronic collection, storage, and transmission is secured with appropriate security technology. When you use the links on our website to third-party websites, payment portals or applications, any transmission of your personal data is encrypted and protected by SSL credited security systems.
Please be aware that Boys’ Town security measures only provide protection within the Boys’ Town website domain. Boys’ Town cannot be responsible for the security and protection measures of third - party websites, payment portals and applications that you use and/or to which your personal data is transmitted.
However, no method of transmission or storage of information on the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal information.
Enquiries about your Personal Data and Contact Persons
Should you have any enquiries about our data protection policies and practices, or regarding your personal data held by Boys’ Town, please contact our Data Protection Officers.
Address: 624 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678212
Email address: DPO@boystown.org.sg
Telephone :+65 6690 5420